The Todd Herman Show covers many areas across our political and cultural landscape including: the anti-scientific, ruinous COVID policies, big pharma, gender ideology, big tech censorship, climate change and other major issues that impact our daily lives.
About Todd Herman
You Heard Him On Seattle Radio & The Rush Limbaugh Show. Now Sign Up For Free to Hear Todd Herman Today
5 Minute Focus: How we can conquer the Left’s fake angel of light ploy Ep_602_5MF
A great 2:34 statement by President Trump: is this why The Party attacked him? Ep_600_Hr-1
A 2:34 portion from President Trump’s inaugural address captures what I believe forced The Party to attack him. That attack, of course, was carried out on us and it is to this day. President Trump flatly stated a clear and evident fact: D.C. works for D.C. -- full stop.That’s not to be said! He also used a key word -rulers- and applied it to the wrong people. President Trump said he wanted the people to rule the Country. While I don’t want a ruler--my only king is the Lord Jesus--I do want our Country to once again be governed at our consent and with every government agency attacking every freedom God granted us, they cannot have my consent. We will compare what President Trump said in that 2:34 to what The Party--D.C., the WEF, the technocrats--are attempting to install today and, in so doing, make clear why The Party felt they had to remove him and why they will do nearly anything to destroy him before he can win again.
What does God say?
These people in D.C. and the WEF are no surprise to God. They shouldn’t surprise us.
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.
There is no such thing as a secular world. God made all and He gave to us descriptions of godly leadership. Could we find even ten people in D.C. leadership who meet God’s standards?
And Jesus called them to him and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- 6 Years Ago. President Trump’s Inaugural Address. “What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."
- Graham speaking in Kyiv: "If Putin gets away with this, there goes Taiwan. If Putin's successful in Ukraine and isn't prosecuted under international law, everything we've said since WWII becomes a joke. He will continue beyond Ukraine."
- Inside Democrats’ Newest Election Takeover Scheme: Report Unmasks ‘Dark Money’ Group You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- Whistleblower: Yes, Election Data Company Gave U.S. Poll Workers’ Personal Info To China
I pray someone will get to President Trump about the people he hires and endorses! Caleb Heimlich is easily the least effective chairman in all in the weak, feckless, aimless GOP.
Steve Bannon agrees with me on personnel: Steve Bannon Issues Warning to Donald Trump
- Adam Schiff And A Band Of Democrats Propose Overturning The First Amendment
- WATCH: Governor Kemp (R-GA) ignores questions from a reporter on why his attendance at the World Economic Forum could be seen as 'the wrong tone' 'for the times.'
- The FBI just arrested 3 active-duty Marines on 4 misdemeanors related to January 6.
- The View Defends Baldwin, a ‘Tragedy’ for Career, Guns Too Complicated for Actors
- Woke Agenda Survives: These House Republicans Are Sticking With 'Diversity and Inclusion'
The Figurehead’s “Bipartisan” fantasy for “fighting” Big Tech Ep_601_Hr-2
Someone wrote an editorial for the Figurehead on Big Tech. Here’s enough of it to know where the people who run Joe Biden want to take legislation.
“The American tech industry is the most innovative in the world. I’m proud of what it has accomplished, and of the many talented, committed people who work in this industry every day. But like many Americans, I’m concerned about how some in the industry collect, share and exploit our most personal data, deepen extremism and polarization in our country, tilt our economy’s playing field, violate the civil rights of women and minorities, and even put our children at risk.
As my administration works to address these challenges with the legal authority we have, I urge Democrats and Republicans to come together to pass strong bipartisan legislation to hold Big Tech accountable.”
“Extremism?” The people who run Joe Biden are the most dangerous people ever to control America’s levers of power. What they mean is conservatism. “Tilt our economy’s playing field?” The people who run Joe Biden used the pretext of a flu to shift $720 billion from small business to big business -- they don’t care about fairness. Do I even have to address the rest? They pretend men are women and want to chop kid's genitalia apart. The editorial is a series of lies.
The question is, will Kevin McCarthy--who is famously a big fan of censoring conservative speech--take this bait and waste time trying to craft big tech rules with Team Biden?
To hear form someone who works on these issues in D.C., Ari Cohn joins the show. He is a First Amendment lawyer for the solidly libertarian Tech Freedom. We had a fun talk, but I don’t know that we reached any important agreements, other than government intervention in our speech cannot ber allowed. I was particularly frustrated by his views that seem to indemnify big tech from their roles as government stooges. Still, it was enlightening!
What does God say?
God is pro-free speech and pro-accountability. In the Book of Job, we read Job questioning and even accusing God. Did the Lord strike him down, shadowban him or put his tongue on suspension? No, the Lord answered him, corrected him and even rebuked him. But, in the end, God restored all Job had lost.
Job's Three Questions and Their Answers
The Lord Jesus gladly debated people whom He could have silenced.
Jesus – The Great Debater
The WSJ Editorial someone wrote for the Figurehead. Pay wall protected, of course.
Forbes runs cover for Biden: Biden Urges Bipartisan Legislation To Rein In Big Tech Companies—As GOP Targets President In Tech Probes
Ari Cohn Joins TechFreedom as Free Speech Counsel
5 Minute Focus: The most prescient 2:34 in all of President Trump’s speeches Ep_599_5MF
2023 Speak now or forever be held in silence Ep_597_Hr-1_
What does God say?
We are told in the Ten Commandments to not lie. Throughout the Bible, we are directed to go a step further, to not remain silent but to speak truth.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,
@ProfKlausSchwab(Klaus Schwab) and navigate all his media handlers in the nicest way.
- WEF: United States Will Soon Make Hate Speech Illegal, Says EU Commissioner
- FBI Director [Read: The Capo of The Mob] Christopher Wray: "The level of collaboration between the private sector and the government, especially the FBI has made ... significant strides."
- Richard Edelman, CEO of the world’s largest PR company tells businesses to “deprive [social media] platforms that spread disinformation of oxygen. Stop advertising. Pull your promotion money… The Twitter boycott has had a modest impact but the Facebook one failed.”
- Jacinda Ardern: "You Can Trust Us ... We Will Continue to Be Your Single Source of Truth" (July 2021)
- The DeSantis blueprint for America - from Florida where the 'woke go to die': How Republican’s war on Covid rules, Critical Race Theory and 'indoctrination' is laying the groundwork for a 2024 campaign
From the brilliant Chris Bray
- After a Long Drive Toward a Dead End, We Have Reached It - "give me kids being preferentially killed or injured by this disease...."
- Play Long . . . and count no man happy until he is dead
We are winning!
Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.